Friday, June 22, 2018

Easy Art Canvas with Felt Flowers and Ribbon Stems

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing my latest project using some great trims from RRR! I created an inspiring and uplifting art canvas with felt flowers and ribbon stems!
The felt was cut with flower and leaf dies with clear sticker sentiments placed in the larger flower centers. The smaller flowers have double-layered button centers tied together with Burlap String Black and Burlap String Yellow. The stems of the large flowers were made using long strips of 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Parrot Green. I adore this ribbon. It's so versatile and coordinates with just about everything. I like how the white/green diagonal stripes create a nice visual interest along with the green felt petals.
The chicken wire fence was done with a honeycomb metal die and I like how it turned out too. The main background is just a 12x12 piece of designer patterned paper and a few additional details like the butterflies and enamel dots were added to complete the canvas.
This was a really fun project for me to share today nd I hope you enjoyed it too! Thanks so much for visiting and until next time, happy crafting! 😊

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say