Monday, May 7, 2018

Springtime Treat Boxes with Pretty Ribbon!

Hello friends! I hope you're doing well! Linsey here today sharing my latest project, these fun mini pizza/cookie treat boxes decorated with a Springtime theme and featuring some gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbon! Take a look!
I decorated the front of the boxes each with a piece of white embossed cardstock and some cheerful Springtime stickers. Since the sides of the boxes were still plain white, I decided to jazz them up by wrapping a piece of 5/8" Daffodil Taffeta Ribbon around the entire box and then added a piece of 3/8" Crosshatch on Tropic Satin Ribbon over the yellow, tied together at the top of the box with a light aqua mulberry flower from the WOC Cherry Blossoms Mixed Pastel Colors set in the center of the tied ribbon. Now to fill them up with a yummy treat and give to someone special to brighten their day! :)
And that's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great week and until next time, happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say