Monday, May 21, 2018

Mini Album with Decorative Ribbon Spine

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing my latest mini album and I've done something different with my ribbon for this project. I wanted to add my ribbons to the outside of my album and I was going for a real statement--I think I did it! Take a look...
I created 2 puffy bows with 5/8" Satin Swirls Ribbon Daffodil and 2 slightly smaller puffy bows with 3/8" Crosshatch on Tropic Satin Ribbon. Then I hot glued the smaller bows on top of the larger bows and put a hot pink button with Burlap String Black in the center of each bow. I attached the completed puffy bows to the spine of the mini album and they fit perfectly. Like 2 little bursts of sunshine and I really like how it turned out. :) 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've been inspired to try using your ribbons/trims in a fun and unique new way! Until next time, happy crafting! 

1 comment :

  1. Totally stunning as always your so talented with all that you make x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say