Wednesday, February 21, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Treat Ensemble

Hello and top of the morning to you! Linsey here today sharing a fun idea for upcoming St. Patrick's Day! I don't drink beer (so no green beer here) but I do love making cute little goodies for all occasions and this holiday is no exception. These treats were put together rather easily and can be handed out to classmates, co-workers, neighbors and friends! If you happen to be one of those fantastic folks who actually throws a St. Patty's Day party, then these treats will be a hit for sure! Make a whole bunch and everyone can take one home as a party favor!
I used this super easy Test Tube Holder Tutorial to form the treat holders, with the tube themselves holding green MnM's (a perfect fit). Then I had a whole lot of fun decorating them to the max! I made long, flowy bows with 5/8" Bud Green Taffeta Ribbon and 5/8" Satin with Grosgrain Edge Green Apple.`The bows were attached to the front of each test tube along with an ivory button center with Burlap String Parrot Green. A White WOC Spiral Stamen was tucked into each bow as well. For a finishing touch and to balance out the stickers, I added a couple of the different shades of green roses from the WOC 30mm Tuscany Roses Mixed Christmas/Seasonal.
I hope you like my project today and feel inspired to create some fun ribbony treat holders too! Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! 

1 comment :

  1. What cute test tube holders; such a fun idea !

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say