Saturday, September 23, 2017

Happy Anniversary Card

Hello ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here with you today with an anniversary card I created using pretty ribbon, mulberry flowers and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I started off with some Distress Ink paper I made using the color Stormy Sky for a nice mottled background paper.  I selected the digital sentiment from the Happy Greetings set from Graciellie Design.  I reshaped the digital sentiment to perfectly fit in my oval die and printed it out.  I also used the Lattice 2 die from Cheery Lynn Designs to layer over the bottom 2/3 of my card for added interest.
I ran a piece of 5/8" Silver Glitz Ribbon topped with 3/8" Mixed Blue Confetti Dots Grosgrain Ribbon across the middle of the card to cover the top of the lattice die.  I added the sentiment over the ribbon and then added three Royal Blue 20mm Open Roses under the sentiment.
My card was topped off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using 5/8" Capri Blue and Royal Blue Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  The center of the bow is adorned with a pretty Heart Shaped Pearl Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to make this beautiful bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say