Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Thanks Card

 Hello everyone, Cheryl here with this beautiful shabby chic card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Taffeta Ribbon, Sweetheart Blossom flowers, and Pearls from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store! I had so much fun creating this, and love how it turned out. Hope you enjoy my post for today!
The ribbon I used is the blue topaz taffeta ribbon from December's Ribbon Club Assortment.  It's gorgeous.  I'm not sure if photos do this one justice. It can be found here in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.. I made 2 big bows from the Taffeta ribbon, and added pearls to the centers.

The window was cut with a cream card stock and then I added some branches to the bottom and different colored Sweetheart Blossoms

The design paper is from Bazzill.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. I love how your card is so Shabby chic and fun!! LOVE the blues! Terrific loving touches too!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say