Friday, February 24, 2017

Fun Shaker Cards with Bows

Hey friends, Linsey here! Today I'm shaking things up with 2 fun cards featuring pretty ribbons tied in bows! I love shaker cards and I love them even more with ribbon! Everything is better with ribbon, right? Right! Let's see what's shakin'!
I love using 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon in Black and 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon in Pink for so many projects. It's easy to tie into bows and just seems to coordinate with everything! These super fun and easy shaker cards sets are new from Jillibean Soup for anyone interested. Here's a closer peek at my bows...
I made a mini double bow with the pink ribbon and a mini triple bow with black ribbon using the ribbon fork bow method.
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! Hope you've enjoyed it and have a great day! Happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Love your fabulous shaker cards! I have to try that with a fork! I saved the tutorial but never used it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say