Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sympathy in Pink

{judy} Today I a sharing a sympathy card - one that was actually designed to be sent for the loss of a pet. But it certainly could be used for the loss of a loved one too. The sentiment comes from Sweet 'n Sassy's Kitty Love Clear Stamp Set.


I stamped my sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black. Stitching, pearls, ribbon, and roses, help make for an elegant sympathy card for a pet or a loved one. I hand cut the banner for the sentiment. I used Memory Box Brandywine designer paper.

You can find the Satin Double Ruffle Pink Ribbon here - and be sure to take a look at all of the beautiful colors Bonnie carries in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store here. I absolutely love the way it looks - reversible, and easy to work with.

My mulberry rose is also from RRR - take a look at all of the beautiful floral options here!

Thanks for stopping by today!






4 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I would not think to use pink for a sympathy card, but this is so elegant and stately. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Love the elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Judy. Beautiful colors and the bow is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say