Monday, November 30, 2015

Really Reasonable Ribbon for All Occasions

Yes, I love my ribbons.  There aren't many cards or projects I create that don't include some lace, ribbon, twine, or some type of spooled goodness.  That's another reason why I absolutely LOVE Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They have the PERFECT ribbons and trims for EVERY project, and all their products compliment one another so nicely.  Nobody enjoys having to create a sympathy card, but Really Reasonable Ribbon sure makes it easy.
I created this card using a super old piece of patterned paper.  I added a couple strips of vintage sheet music to that, and then added a paper doily onto which I stamped a sympathy sentiment in black ink.  Then.....the fun part - RIBBONS!
I used several of Really Reasonable Ribbon's FABULOUS trims on this card.  First, I added a length of Arianna Natural Crochet Lace across the top of my card, then I got busy embellishing the bottom portion of the card.  I used a small piece of both Cream Seam Binding and Rose Petal Seam Binding, and then topped those with bows made from Solid Wheat Baker's Twine and Deep Solid Pink Baker's Twine.  I also incorporated some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's SWEET flowers and leaves into this card.  I used their lovely Baby Pink Open RosesDeep Pink Open Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts 30 mm Green Paper Leaves.  Really Reasonable Ribbon's many flowers and leaves come in several useful colors and sizes to accommodate all your crafting needs.  You will be pleasantly surprised to see ALL that they carry!
I followed pretty much the same recipe and design on this second sympathy card as I did on the first.  The only difference is that this card has a bit more of a green feel to it.  I incorporated Really Reasonable Ribbon's lovely Bay Leaf Seam BindingTeal Baker's TwineDeep Ivory Open Roses, and 30mm Green Paper Leaves into this one.

There are so many great ribbons, trims, laces, seam binding colors, flowers and much more available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Why not treat yourself today?  There's also a super fun challenge taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and we would sure LOVE to have you play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a creative week!
Karen

5 comments :

  1. Karen, these cards are both so very beautiful! they will certainly bring comfort to whomever receives them. you always add such special touches and so much heart to everything you create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a hard time making these, but this gives me loads of ideas! Beautiful cards, sure to make anyone feel loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I agree with Team Clark's comment it is alwasy so hard to make these cards. But your card is Simply beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love how you did the flowers and string with the gorgeous doily behind it. Very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say