Saturday, November 28, 2015

Born to be Loved


For our Black Friday 3-Day SALE post, please scroll down or click HERE.

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a pretty pink anniversary card. I used two gorgeous pinks from the Checkerboard Satin Assortment Pinks - the Pearl Pink and the Hot Pink ribbon. Love, love, love! ;)


I created my first-ever bi-color double loop bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0 and I didn't even need a re-do! I'm 'tickled pink' with how this turned out! Be sure to check out all Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials on YouTube!


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the fun ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! You'll be amazed at the selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment :

  1. Just gorgeous, love the pink bow and the key - very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say