Friday, February 27, 2015

Brambles by Jenn Cochran


Good morning RRR friends and followers.  Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  Hope everyone is as excited as I am for the weekend.  I am ready to get crafty this Saturday.  What are all of your plans?  Going to dive into projects using Really Reasonable Ribbon?  I hope so!  Can't wait to see your projects in our challenges going on right here on the RRR blog.  If you look to the right you will see a link to our challenge area of the blog.  Just take a picture of your project and post it for all to see...link up to our current challenge and show us what you've been working on.

Today, I have made a tag using three different RRR's.  My 1st bow layer consists of Faux Canvas in Salmon.  OMG, you haven't see anything till you see this ribbon.  Faux canvas is a sturdy yet flexible ribbon.  It is super easy to tie and holds a bow perfectly!  


My second layer is a fabulous lace.  It is called Chloe Natural Crochet Lace.  I just tied it into a simple bow a bit bigger than my last layer.  The final layer is Stitched Satin in Aqua.  I topped off my layered bow with a few buttons and it made the perfect topper for my tag.


My tag is made using a new die from Sheena Douglass and colored with the brand new Spectrum Aqua markers.  


Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a wonderful weekend


3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness...this is sooooo pretty, Jenn! Love the way you used the ribbons! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love how you've used the buttons with the ribbons ... perfect and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say