Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cocoa and Cookies Recipe Book


Hi everyone, it's Teresa here to share with all of you a book that I designed to keep all the recipes that I am getting for my Christmas Eve party this year.  I found lots of recipes for fun things to do, a hot chocolate bar with lots of cookies and I needed something special to put them in right?


To make the book, I started with a pre-made one by Want2Scrap and then I decorated it with lots of stickers and other goodies by Basic Grey.  I love this adorable little snowman and his little hat. For the edges on the book, I chalked it up with a little white chalk ink to make it look like snow.  To give
it more dimension be sure and use lots of foam dots under the stickers.


And the best part was getting lots of ribbons from my Winter Wonderland set and tying them up on the rings on the outside to match.  I have lots of them on the inside too and it looks really, really cute.
There is lots more to do like getting all the recipes in that I want to use but that is half the fun of it.


Here is one of the inside pages that I did so that you can get the idea of how I did it.  

Thanks for stopping over and don't forget to leave a comment to let us know how you like the ribbons this month and share what you did with us on the challenge this month!!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say