Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn...


Hi ya peeps. Today is my inspiration day here at Really Reasonable Ribbon and my project is "Wrapped Up".


I printed my image on the computer and I thought this gingham ribbon would wrap it up nicely. I LOVE big bows and there are plenty of wide ribbon selections in the store. Bows make a great addition to projects and I think they give a lovely finishing touch.

The recipe...

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation! Don’t forget that RRR is active on Facebook and Pinterest. Stop on by for lots of inspiration.

Rules
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, card, ATC, home decor item, hair bow, or anything YOU can think of.
* You may enter up to 6 projects, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon, lace or trim. 
* A maximum of 6 entries per person per challenge please.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery and link it here with the Inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.

3 comments :

  1. That is so pretty! I am with you on the big bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I love big bows! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card the print is pretty and that green gingham ribbon is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say