Friday, July 11, 2014

Fun Summer Woven Ribbon Headband


Hi everyone.  Summer is a busy, busy time, so today I have a quick post for you today with a fun summery woven ribbon headband, made with some gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  What little girl wouldn't love this?


This headband is made using a 1/2" White Plastic Headband and 3/8" Bright Confetti Dots on White Grosgrain along with 3/8" RRR Select Grosgrain in Hot Pink and Apple Green.  I LOVE this color combination!


I did a video tutorial a while back for this weave and I'll share it again today.  You should give it a try.  
New to woven ribbon headbands?  Start with the basic woven ribbon headband and build from there.  You can find all my video tutorials HERE.


Love headbands?  Be sure to stop by on Sunday the 13th for our July Blog Hop.  I have a fun card along with two more woven ribbon headbands to share that I made with the scrumptious July Ribbon Club Assortment


See you then!

***  There is still time to head over and enter to win a great craft goody package on my Make Time 2 Craft Blog.  The offer is open until July 13th.  You gotta be in it to win it!

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. What a fabulous headband! I love it Bonnie! Thanks so much for the tutorial!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say