Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Missing You- By Jenn Cochran





Hello RRR friends, fans and followers!  Cannot believe it is going to be Labor Day weekend!  WOW how time flies by.  Hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday.  Happy Hump Day!!!  

I decided to try something a bit different.  I wanted to incorporate 2 different ribbons in one bow.  I used a small piece of Citrus Diagonal Striped Grosgrain to wrap around the center of my Satin With Grosgrain edge-Maize bow.  I really like how it turned out...how about you?




Satin With Grosgrain edge-Maize is such a beautiful color of yellow.  I love the deep gold tone of the color Maize.  Makes a perfect puffy little bow too!


My image is from Hambo Stamps-Bear Farmer.  



Thanks so much for stopping by RRR and visiting me today.


Jenn


Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Satin With Grosgrain edge-Maize, Citrus Diagonal Striped Grosgrain
Image: Hambo Stamps- Bear Farmer
Copics
E-0000,000,00,07,07,31,33,34,37,57,59
YR-00,02,09,18,21,24
BG-02,10,11
YG-67
R-20

1 comment :

  1. What a cute card!! Your image is so beautifully colored and love the two-ribbon bow! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say