Saturday, August 3, 2013

Garden fresh..

 
 
 


 
 
What is it about mason jars?   I never tire of them and filling them with "stuff'" on cards and in real life.   I made this for RRR using moss green and lipstick red seam bindings .   I had fun fussy cutting the mason jar out from a Crafty Secret image and than adding some goodies inside.  I added washi tape to the bottom along with Melina white crochet lace .  I stamped a little tag with my sentiment and tied it on with green apple twine .  I topped it off with a vintage strawberry button.  I love these fresh fruity colors!  Perfect for Summer..and maybe a Summer birthday?   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry



 
 

5 comments :

  1. Perfect summer card!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my all time favorite card that you've made Cherry. I just love it and the wonderful color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, so homey looking. It reminds me of farm houses and summer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!! Love this image and your fab ribbon! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say