Friday, March 29, 2024

Life in Full Bloom with Lilac Seam Binding Ribbon

Simple Stories Vintage Spring Garden-Lilac Seam Binding-Kathy Clement-Kathy by Design

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Garden season is almost here, and this sweet image of terra cotta pots is an ode to garden lovers everywhere.  Lavender Seam Binding Ribbon and White Chrysanthemums were the perfect companions for this springtime card. 




I love to use ribbon inside my card folios, too.  It's fun looking for ways to incorporate it into the card design.   It really dresses up the little tag that I tucked into the pocket. Topping it off with a lavender Sweetheart Blossom made it extra special. 


 On this card, I turned the seam binding ribbon into a gift by wrapping it around a button card.  Then I added a length of my favorite Buttercup Double Faced Satin to the button card to make it really shine. There are so many different shades of yellow out there, but this Buttercup yellow is soft and rich.  I use it on a lot of my springtime and baby projects because it's "just right." 

I'm wishing each one of you a blessed and joyful Easter weekend with your friends and or families.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say