Monday, March 25, 2024

Bunny Butts With Bows

 YES! That is exactly what my kids have decided to call my latest project!  All of them, at some point during the creation process, have walked in, stood over my shoulder, and after watching for a few minutes, proclaimed, "SOOO You are making Bunny Butts." 

Hi, Y'all! Misty (@Mommyofkidz) here with you today! With Easter coming up SUPER quick, I thought I would share another little decor project that I did.  You already know it is Bunnies...SOOOO...

When the bunnies were finished, I set them out on my porch and my older son walked into the house talking on the phone.  I overheard him say to his girlfriend, "My Mom finished her Bunny Butts.  They now have Bows." And that became the name of this project! LOL 

Introducing:

Bunny Butts with Bows


These were easy to make, just time consuming. I guess I could have cut the time in half if I had chosen to make only ONE, but what is the fun in that?  This way, I have twin sister Bunny Butts! 

The bunnies and the sentiments can all be found at Bonnie Garby Designs or on the Cricut Access Membership site.  I loaded these onto my canvas, enlarging the bunnies to 11x23 and the sentiments to 8x3 (Easter) and 8x4 (Spring). I then set to cutting them on vinyl. 





I also cut the bunnies out using Balsa Wood, which I then applied the vinyl bunnies as overlays on the the balsa. 
Once the bunnies were built, I simply had to assemble some cute little bows for them, and adhere them.
Easy Peasy!  
For the ribbons, I used the Netting Trim in Yellow and Lavender, 5/8 Sunflower Satin, and the Sheer Cherry Hyacinth.  I also have some Mulberry Flowers from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store mixed in there along with the other florals from my stash. 


ALL of my kids have made comments about these little decorations. I can't decide if they are making fun of me or if they actually like them.  Oh Well! Either way...I LOVE THEM!
I hope you enjoy them, too! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  You can create this or your own Easter decorations using ribbon! Just head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store and start filling your cart!





1 comment :

  1. How adorable! I don't know what else would call them. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say