Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Under His Wings

Welcome by today, friends.  It's always a treat to have you visit and take a quick peek at what I'm making.  I have so much fun creating cards, and Really Reasonable Ribbon is an awesome company that helps me adorn my cards and projects.  I can always count on Really Reasonable Ribbon for the perfect ribbons, trims, flowers, adhesives, and so much more.
I used a piece of grey cardstock for the base and then used a piece of basic white cardstock to create a fun background by rubbing Hickory Smoke and Weathered Wood Oxide Inks on it.  I ran a length of Orange Gingham Ribbon across my card to draw the orange colors in my bird.  The bird itself is a die-cut from Simon Says Stamp.
The sentiment and music notes are from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I also used Crushed Olive and Green Grass Oxide Inks rubbed on white cardstock to cut my foliage; making a "nest" of sorts.  The finishing touches here were some bundled Olive Burlap String topped with a few Miniature Ivory Sweetheart Blossoms.
There's so much great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and awesome products and sales awaiting you at Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  We always appreciate your visits and most especially, your patronage.  You'll always LOVE what you find at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say