Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Old Fashioned 4th of July Banner

Patriotic Banner-Really Reasonable Ribbon-Kathy Clement-Kathy by Design

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I love a good old fashioned patriotic 4th of July celebration, don't you?  Remember those small town parades, lemonade stands, picnics by the lake and fireworks displays?  Those were the very best days of summer when I was growing up.  So I dipped into my supply of Patriotic Really Reasonable Ribbon and made this nostalgic banner. 

4th of July Banner, Authentique Calendar-Really Reasonable Ribbon-Kathy Clement-Kathy by Design


One of the things I enjoy about making banners is that you get to use all kinds of beautiful ribbons and trims!  Here's how I used ribbon on this vintage style banner:

Banners are the perfect way to dress up any holiday, and RRR has the perfect ribbons to dress up your banners.  Isn't that a happy fact?

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy







 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say