Friday, December 3, 2021

Let There Be Joy Christmas Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here with another fun and festive greeting card. I've been taking my markers and stamps with me when we go camping and I'm able to get some coloring done in the morning when I'm up before everyone else or in the evening when it's relaxing tv time. For this card I have several holiday images.

When I'm ready to create with the images I simply find coordinating papers to layer them on. These papers are not even Christmas but I think the work perfectly.

Creating scene cards is pretty new for me but I think I'm getting the hang of it. These little friends are having a skating party.

The flower in this arrangement is made by me and is finished off with some dimensional stamens. There's also a pretty bow created with wrinkle ribbon to fill in the display.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Slate Blue Wrinkle Ribbon, Flower Stamens.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say