Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Christmas tag

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I made a super fun Christmas tag using Really Reasonable Ribbon Club Assortment that was in November . I chose the Sherry Taffeta Ribbon & Merry Christmas on Tan satin . Love how this one turned out.

For my tag I chose some larger die cuts , and did different layers, using foam tabs to give it some dimension. Nest I stamped my sentiment on the oval frame using black ink, and then hot glued the flowers, and bead berry sprays. My bows were done using the Taffeta and Satin, tied together using the stem from the flowers. I love using those to tie my bows. Lastly I added some bakers twine to tie onto my package.

Supplies :

Thank you for stopping by and Hope you enjoyed my post for today!

Hugs to all, Cheryl
 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say