Saturday, February 29, 2020

Shaker Card with Gift Card holder

Hello everyone, today I have a super fun card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon and for Makers Movement using Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful ribbons/supplies and My Makers Movement super cute dies and stamps. I love the colors for this card and will list the supplies used below.

On my card i started with using the darling design paper from Pebbles Yours Truly paper stack. Love the colors in this line as they are absolutely darling and match with the RRR ribbon perfectly! I love layers and you can tell on this one, as there are plenty of layers here. I even did the inside as Ive been trying to make sure they are all complete for gift giving. I used the beautiful Satin Checks and Delicate Stitched ribbons on this card for a double bow. Next I chose to layer all My makers Movement dies, and Love that I used the file for a gift card holder, which you will see in my next photo. I thought how perfect would it be to not only give a card but have it hold a sweet gift card on the front as well. This one was made for someone special, now all i have to do is mail it out.

Really Reasonable Ribbon carries some super cute embellishments, and these hearts I used are one of my many favorite.   Next I chose to add sewing to most of my layers, the only thing I couldnt sew was the shaker and the heart as there is foam in between them both. Also the mini file is not sewn. I did add some white gel dots to each layer for some fun.

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies:

My Makers Movement
Mini file folder
Hearts
sprinkles
petite sentiments
acetate
all others:
white gel pen
stampinup ink
club scrap black ink
pebbles design paper
Paper temptress red
american crafts card stock
Hot glue


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say