Monday, February 3, 2020

*NEW* February Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon


It's February and we have an ALL NEW Blue & Brown color themed Ribbon Club Assortment at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's really time to get your craft game back in action after the holidays.  Why not treat yourself today!

Not a member yet?
JOIN TODAY!!

You can also grab our Special Deal combo with the January & February Assortments for just $17.00!
(Special Deal  pricing available to customers with US shipping addresses only)

The January and February assortments each contain 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon that are perfect for all your crafting needs.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed mix.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I wish you all a happy and healthy (and crafty) New Year!!



2 comments :

  1. Bonnie, I just got my monthly ribbons today, and I have to say, how nice this collection is! I LOVE the color combinations, so nice job! Also, I just received my Bow it All through Amazon, from you. Just got that today too, so it was a great mail day. Thank you for such a nice assortment this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet comment Jessica. I'm so happy you like the February assortment and congratulations on getting a Bow-it-All!! I hope you love it as much as I do!!! Happy crafting. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say