Friday, May 24, 2019

Stars and Stripes Forever

Hello, Friends!  Can you believe it's almost Memorial Day?  Man, this year is moving fast!  To help get you holiday ready, here's a really fun Stars and Stripes Forever card Folio made ribbons from the May Ribbon Club Assortment.

I love the way the Electric Blue Diamond Satin Ribbon pops against the red flowers and white frame, don't you?  To add even more glitz and glam to this patriotic card, I've topped my double loop bow with a Gold Metallic String Bow.

Gold Bead/Berry Clusters aren't just for Christmas anymore!  I love the texture and shine they add to my flower cluster.  They make me think of sparklers!


I've used 3/8" Patriotic Plaid Ribbon to decorate the mason jar on this little magnet that I stitched up for the inside of my card, too.

If you are traveling over Memorial Day, I send you my best wishes for safety and fun.  To all of you who have served, or waited at home while a love one served, I salute you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say