Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Checkered Ribbon


Hello, Friends!  Kathy here with a little ribbon tip for you today.  Have you seen the new 1/2" Checkered Ribbon in the RRR shop?  Ooh la la!  I'm in love!  



I love everything about this gorgeous checkered ribbon:  the wide range of colors, the width, the texture and how easy it is to tie gorgeous bows. 


This green/ivory pink Checkered ribbon looks fabulous perched in the corner of this Bluebirds of Happiness card.


Here's a peek inside the card.  


If you haven't "checked" this ribbon out yet, I can highly recommend it, as I may or may not have bought several yards of it in each color.  It's a nice change from ordinary plaid or gingham, and the color blends are really fun.

So that's my ribbon tip for today!  Hope you have a joyful and creative day!

Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say