Friday, September 21, 2018

Rainbows + Stars = A Magical Day!

Hello there! Linsey here today sharing one of my favorite recent cards made featuring fabulous ribbons from RRR! I love rainbow colors and I also love stars, so this card came together like magic!
I made this card using the ribbons from the Bright Colors Grosgrain with Silver Metallic Edges Assortment. Space ribbons and graduate each piece about a 1/2" further than the next. Add 3D foam stars with rainbow craft foils and glitter on top and adhere to ends of each ribbon. Add stamped sentiment, attach to card base and done! The silver metallic edges of the grosgrain ribbons coordinate perfectly with the silver glittery part of the stars and the rainbow colors go great with each other too! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with love and happiness! Until next time, happy crafting! 😊

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say