Monday, September 24, 2018

Fabulous Fall Ribbons

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Fall has to be my favorite season of the year.  Crisp apples, crunchy acorns, colorful pumpkins and fluttering leaves make me happy, happy, happy!  To use up some of my stash of retired fall ribbons, I decided to create a fabulous fall stash buster of a mini album all tied together with fabulous fall ribbons from RRR.



This is a 5" x 7" chipboard cover, O-Ring bound mini album with a mixed media cover.  I've combined about 4 different paper collection from different manufacturers with dies, flowers, brads, buttons, and burlap.  To tie all these elements together, I used gorgeous fall ribbons.


In addition to the ribbons in the September Ribbon Club Assortment, you'll find Autumn Diamond Print Grosgrain Ribbon and Noble Peacock Seam Binding tied to the O ring binding.  I love the way these vibrant ribbons resemble fluttering fall leaves, don' t you?

The album is loaded with flips, flaps, inserts, tags, mini folios and other goodies.  To help you get a feel for all the album features, I've prepared a little Youtube video tour.  I share lots of tips that you can use in your own crafty adventures here.



I hope I shared some tips and tricks that you can use in your own crafty adventures!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say