Friday, March 23, 2018

Heart Shaped Baby Album

Hi friends and happy Friday!  Linsey here today sharing my latest RRR project with you. I painted and decorated this heart-shaped chipboard album and gave it a baby theme. I hope you enjoy!
I painted the chipboard pieces all pink, then used baby-to-bride paper collection to decorate the front and back covers and inside pages. All the flowers are from RRR as well. For the front cover, I used May Arts Burlap String Natural on the buttons. A bit of Elastic Double Ruffles Ribbon White and a scrap piece of Vanessa White Crochet Lace were tied to the metal band that holds all the pages to together. They added a nice effect with the monogrammed tag and hot pink faux leather tassel. The flowers I used include WOC Mixed Pink/White Sweetheart Blossoms, White Cosmos Daisy Stems, and 2-Tone Light Turquoise Open Roses.
Thanks so very much for visiting today! Have a wonderful weekend and as always, happy crafting!

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say