Friday, March 16, 2018

Bless This Nest Greeting Card

Spring is in the air friends. Not here..but somewhere I'm sure it's warm and the birds are singing.  We're still at freezing temps and snow on the ground so I'm making my own spring by creating with this lovely nature inspired paper collection.
 Of course this has inspired me to load up the card with gorgeous flowers.
Lucky for me RRR has just the right ribbons and twine for every project I make and this is no exception.
The Celery Green Chevron Twill is one of my favorites for coordinating with florals.
I've added this little arrangement over altered chipboard to bulk it up and I think the flourish is a perfect addition.
More chipboard for the top of the focal image...this time finished in white to enhance the doily. It adds so much texture!!!
A few fussy cut stamps and a wooden clip finish off this card.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~
Chevron Striped Twill in Celery, Burlap String Natural, Cherry Blossom Yellow, Chrysanthemums.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I love the green accenting the little corsage on the front. The bow is the perfect size and I love the accent of the twine to mimic the birds nest. Thank you for sharing your lovely greeting! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say