Thursday, August 17, 2017

I Love Fall All Occasion Greeting Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Kathy here with a super cute and colorful fall themed card.

i just love these warm, vibrant fall colors!  I found this random fall paper (I have no idea where it came from) while organizing my fall paper stash.  It was such a perfect match for the Autumn Harvest Ribbon Club Assortment that I immediately decided to use it.  I had just one sheet, but that was all I needed to make this 5" x 7" top fold card.


I love to use ribbon or trim to create borders on a card.  For this card, I created a belly band with Random Autumn Leaves on Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" Tangerine Satin with a grosgrain edge, and 3/8" Autumn Bold Vertical Stripes Ribbon.  I used the stripey ribbon as a header on my card, and crochet lace as a footer.  These ribbons add texture, pattern and dimension to the card design.


The bow cluster is made with crisp, vibrant Tangerine Taffeta Ribbon, more of the Random Autumn Leaves and Natural Burlap String.  Honestly, I don't know how I would craft without Natural Burlap String!  I use it and its best buddy Ivory Burlap String all the time!



The flowers on this card are WOC Mixed Earth Tone Chrysanthemums.  They  make me think of the fall mums that line everyone's steps during the fall.  I love them!



I decorated the inside of the card with the rest of this cute paper, then added a few embellies and a pocket.



This pumpkin cookie recipe is a fall favorite at our house...and what could go better with cookies and a hot cup of tea!  YUM!

I hope I've shared some ideas that you can use in your own crafty adventures!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


Cheerio,

kathy


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say