Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Find Joy Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps! Just dropping in with a greeting card so full of homespun country charm. 

 Yellow is not always my go to color.....but I'm quite please with it this time paired with warm woodsy brown.
Since it's a countrified card, I'm adding burlap flowers and twine for a natural texture. Of course I added other more stylized flowers too to complete the arrangement.

This chevron ribbon makes the most perfect bow and topped off with the fancy brad, it's just that much more awesome.

I always like the inside of my cards to be finished to coordinate with the outside.

If one die cut doily is good......then two must be better right? Last but not least a little clip and this card is ready to make someones day!

Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Champagne Chevron Stripe on Twill, Ivory Burlap String.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say