Sunday, April 30, 2017

Thank U

Hello, dear blog friends!  It's Karen Letchworth here posting today with a sweet card that I made a couple of weeks ago.  The inspiration for this card goes to the talented Amy Sheffer from a card she shared on Pinterest several years ago.  I fell in love with the layout of her card, and it really inspired me.  I made my card by using up some older patterned papers and several FABULOUS goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Once I had all my patterned papers in place, I added a strip of 1 1/2" Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon that I looped over the top, and gathered/tied with several lengths of Ivory Burlap String.  To that, I added one Red Open End Rose and two Two-Toned Yellow Open End Roses.  I also have a length of Red Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon peeking through, as well as a length of Debra Natural Crochet Lace.  Each trim I added just gave my card a little more personality.  You can never really add too much ribbon, right?
Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many great colors/varieties of ribbons, trims, LacesMulberry FlowersEmbellishments, and SO much more.  You're sure to find something perfect for your next project.  There's also a FUN CHALLENGE where you can play along, and we always enjoy seeing your creativity at work.  Be sure to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog every day for more great inspiration from my talented Design Team-mates.  Thanks so much for visiting!

Have a blessed day,

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say