Monday, April 24, 2017

Cherry Blossom Card


Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Today's card is a super fun one I made using the beautiful Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the Gorgeous Pearl Embellishments. I have to say that I think I'm addicted to these fun beautiful little half backed pearls, they make for beautiful flowers and embellishment for anything on your card.

The ribbon is gorgeous and makes for an easy bow for today's card. I chose to use a Cherry Blossom kit for the design paper and stamps. I also cut out the stamped flowers and added the Really Reasonable Ribbon Pearl Embellishments, in 8mm, and love the way they turned out. I also popped them up using Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam Tabs.

My bow was created using Really Reasonable Ribbons White Satin, and my bow consists of 4 loops on each side, with a large pearl in the center. I also save the wires from the flowers that I get from RRR to tie my bows together. Love recycling these.

I hope you enjoy my card today, as I surely enjoyed creating this one. I always love when cards come together super easy, and this one did just that :)
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments :

  1. Cheryl, that stitching is so elegant with that beautiful stamp on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Lisa Lynn! :)
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I, too, love that stitching. The sentiment is
    awesome and one I live by. :-)
    (My Dad was a photographer in the Army & when he went to DC, he took a lot of photos of the cherry blossoms in bloom. So seeing them always puts a smile on my face & reminds me of my Dad).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, I love this. Beautiful cherry blossom and love the stitching around the edge, me thinks I may have to dust off my little sewing machine.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Cheryl! The fussy cut flowers add such lovely dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a soft and petite card that packs a real punch!! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say