Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sharing Love and Kisses

Welcome by again today, everyone!  I'm finally caught up on making all my Valentine's Day projects and cards, and Really Reasonable Ribbon helped me create everything I needed for the people I love.   Our family  has always enjoyed exchanging Valentines.  By getting either the monthly Ribbon Club Assortment, ribbons and embellishments (or all of the above) from Really Reasonable Ribbon, you can be certain you'll always have EVERYTHING you need to create cards and projects for Valentine's Day and every other occasion on your list.
My first card was created with several sweet goodies sent to me by a blog friend who sent me a bunch of sweet Valentines embellishments, and I used them to create this card.  The only thing left to do was to pull out my trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon to add a beautiful bow.
I added a bow that includes two length of Lipstick Red Seam Binding, one length of Silver Seam BindingSolid Red Baker's TwinePeppermint Baker's Twine, and Black Licorice Baker's Twine.  I placed a sweet 14mm White Flower Shaped Flatback Round Pearl in the center of my bow.
My second card is very simple.  I used two patterned papers, and the top one was punched with a heart-shaped border punch.  I placed a length of Lipstick Red Seam Binding underneath the heart cut-outs to make them more noticeable.  At the bottom of my card, I added a BIG bow that's made with the gorgeous 1 1/2" Red Gingham Ribbon.
I added a die-cut word (love), and placed a sweet 14mm White Flower Shaped Flatback Round Pearl in the center of the "O" in love.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many fabulous Embellishments in addition to all the wonderful Mulberry Flowers, ribbons, trims and more.  Today is a great day to do some shopping and treat yourself to some fabulous new products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Don't forget about the fun challenge taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.  We look forward to seeing all your fabulous ribbon-topped cards and projects.

1 comment :

  1. both cards are beautiful, You do beautiful work.have a Great weekedn.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say