Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Woodland Christmas Joy Easel Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  It's Kathy here today with a seasonal card that's very quick and easy to make.  One of the things I love about this time of year is all the sweet songbirds that flock to my feeders in the backyard.  This card celebrates both Christmas, and winter birds which makes me doubly happy!
I just love easel cards because they can double as home decor.  And if you're like me, you're taking things right down to the wire.  The fact that this card is super quick and easy to make is a real bonus in that department! 

I combined an older Christmas collection from my stash (MME Joyous) with this darling chickadee image that I found in Polly's Paper Studio Etsy Shop.   My festive bow is tied with one of my favorite Christmas ribbons: Sheer Iridescent Red Organza.  It adds so much shimmer and texture to the composition.  It's also a very "soft" ribbon so it's easy to use in these multi-layer/multi-loop bows! Of course, I used my handy dandy Bow-it-All Tool!




Inside, I've added a little vintage style postcard where you can add your own personal Christmas message.  The whole card has a lovely woodland feel that I just love.

Have you finished making your holiday cards yet?  Not me!  I'm off to make some more because that clock keeps right on ticking!.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

2 comments :

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! "Quick and easy" for you maybe...not so much for some of us. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan! It really is amazingly easy to make,thanks to the great tag and the papers. I hope you'll give it a try!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say