Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hand stitched just for you!

 
 








 
Hope you had a lovely Easter...we did!   I have a new creation for you made for Really Reasonable Ribbon.   Mother's Day isn't far off ...and everything you do for Mom should be special.  Including the package!  I found these larger pillow boxes and decided to deck them out with some fab goodies and trims.  I have a step by step here of my process.  
                        
1) I started with my box and covered it in my chosen papers and wrapped my box in natural burlap with wire in red as my base ribbon. 
2) I then prepared my sewing tag and wound it with cherry baker's twine and tied it around the 1.5 light blue crochet lace to keep it secure. 
3) I hot glued that right to the base of my first bow and added my 5/8 light blue crochet lace to the bottom edge of my papers. 
4)  From here, grab more of your cherry twine and wrap it around your spool a bunch and hot glue the spool to the middle of your crochet bow...add your mini "just for you" tag and your sweet wild orchid sweetheart blossoms nestled in the middle. 
5)  Almost done...add your diecut gingham square and red banner piece layering on each other on your tag and top with a fun vintage style button. 
 
 Done, done, and done!  The paper I used is from an Etsy store and the sweet sewing hand stitched tag is a Crafty Secrets  digital image. 
 Perfect to add some of Mom's fave candy or a fun jewelry piece for her. I think any Mom would feel a little extra special with a gift like this!   
Hope you enjoy!  
Hugs, cherry
 

1 comment :

  1. I always believe the packaging should be as great as the gift I think you feel the same great package!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say