Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Congratulations Graduate!

Hello RRR friends and followers !  Today I have another project for you featuring Really Reasonable Ribbon and Helmar Adhesive.  With graduation's still taking place, I felt it fitting to share with you a card my best friend ordered for her son for his kindergarten graduation.  

This card is for a boy, so it was tough to add ribbon to a boy card for me.  I thought that the Sheer 3 Stripe Blue Ribbon allowed me to add a bow but still be masculine.  It really worked out well!  What do you think?

My entire card is assembled with Helmar Professional Craft Glue!!  I mean every single layer is put together and secured with the Craft Glue.  I love this stuff!  It dries fast and clear and I never have to worry about one of the cards I have sold falling apart.

Even the inside of the card is put together with Helmar Professional Craft Glue.


I love the way the bow turned out.  I used Sheer 3 Strip Blue from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I attached the bow to the card and the button to the bow using Helmar 450.  Perfect for embellies!  I LOVE the way this sheer ribbon ties.  It is super easy to make a perfect bow.  Doesn't slide out of your hand at all!


My image is from Scrappin Doodle.


I achieved lots of dimension with the Helmar Zap Dots.  They are perfect for raising images off the card.


Thank you so much for visiting.  I hope I have inspired you to craft today...and/or use Really Reasonable Ribbon!!


Visit me at my blog:

JENN

Supplies:
Paper: Echo Park
Image: Scrappin Doodle

3 comments :

  1. What a fabulous card. Your color work is amazing and I love this striped ribbon!! ~ All Things Have Become New. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card! I think the ribbon is great for a boy's card, and that dragon is adorable. I'm sure your friend was thrilled with this one...I know I would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and I think you picked a great ribbon for a card for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say