Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pennie Pockets /Video




Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a few Pennie Pockets made out of Paper and Ribbons,Laces, and Trims for Really Reasonable Ribbon

I had seen Pennie Pockets made out of material and wanted to do one with Paper, however I could not find tutorials anywhere on this. I looked on Youtube google and SCS and nothing :( So I had  to try to make one and figure it out. And this is what I came up with! 

For my 1st one here,
 I used Really Reasonable Ribbons

Others
CottageCutz /Sweet Things Release(Bird)
Feathers 
Pearls
SU! Design Paper
Cardstock
Hot Glue Gun/ Liquid Glue

On my 2nd one here I used Really Reasonable Ribbon 

On this one I kept it simple and just hot glued the sheer box pleated trim , and ric rac in place. I had the Ribbon Rosette piece already made up and ready to glue on. It has a gem brad in the center of it. 



These are perfect for holding candies or whatnot . I think little wrapped candy in them would make a perfect gift. 

Pennie Pocket Tutorial


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. These looks absolutely gorgeous, when they´re made, but also like they might be a little hard to make maybe, but that´ll have to come to a try about that, as they´re really beautiful and would be a perfect gift for someone special. And a really great explanation for them in the video too. Very easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Cheryl. I love all the pretty ribbon and lace embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty.
    First I heard of them being called Penny Pockets. I always known them being called as tussie mussie's.
    Wonderful video. thank U
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    this is super, i have no other words that's awesome
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say