I wrapped my burlap ribbon in black around the whole block and hot glued it down. I added vintage style images to both sides and then made my bow for the top. I covered some chipboard frames with papers and added them to the images. Of course my top was way too plain jane so I added more ribbons for fullness. I used seam binding ribbons that I crinkled and aged with distress ink. I also added a chipboard stamped tag wound with Halloween baker's twine. A few more little goodies...buttons, a droopy houndstooth daisy, and some diecuts and I was done...almost. I sprinkled the block all over with some mica flakes. It kinda turned out vintagey...but primitive. I love that combination and can't wait to set it out on our new kitchen counters with some berries. Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry
New Spellbinders Dies Released today!!
15 hours ago