If you are looking for our August Blog Hop, please click HERE.
You'll find some additional 'purple' inspiration on our hop.
Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge here at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Please scroll down to the next post for the winners of the last challenge.
The theme for Challenge #54 is Purple Pizazz and Ribbon. Show us your creation that emphasizes purple. Create a card, layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hair bow, you name it. Just be sure to follow the theme above and use ribbon/lace or trim somewhere on your project.
Here is a little inspiration from our design team for challenge #54 to get you started. All of the sample projects feature ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Now, let's see your Purple Pizazz creations! The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon . We will also be drawing a random winner from all the entries to win a second $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon. How cool is that!!! We will be announcing the winners on September 1st.
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, card, ATC, home decor item, hair bow, or anything your can think of.
* You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon/lace/trim.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code RRR54) and link it here with the Inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
* You have until August 29th at 11:59 PM Eastern time to enter your projects. Thanks so much for playing and good luck.