Happy Monday Ribbon lovers. Angi here with a fun project made with yummy Satin Ivory ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. This is a fun tag that is great to attach to your gift bags and boxes.
Here's how to make one of your own:
1. Use a 3" x 3" piece of chipboard.
2. Cover it with your favorite paper.
3. Punch a hole in the top left corner.
4. Add a metal ring and your RRR ribbon.
5. Add a pretty flower and a sentiment.
Here's a close-up look at the yummy 1" Satin Ivory Ribbon.
You can find it here in the RRR Store.
Hope you enjoyed my fun project!