Friday, July 29, 2011

Vintage Charm!

Vintage and Ribbon are the perfect mix!
Check out my new cards with a touch of Vintage Charm. 

 I added RRR Crochet Lace Trim to the top of my patterned paper.
And added a splash of Red Gingham to the bottom.

 For this card I layered Red & White Satin Double Ruffles Ribbon.
Be sure to head over to the RRR Shop to get your ribbon goodies!

Have a Great Day!


  1. Love the retro flair ( the 50's aren't quite vintage, I know, I was born in the 50' ) love the projects, very cute and kitsch!

  2. LOL @ Sandee! My Mom was born in the 50's and she would TOTALLY agree with you!
    Angi...Those are super cute!!!

  3. Angi these are just so cute!
    Love the fun colors and images- to compliment the ribbon and lace.

  4. your comment Sandee! My mom just saw my post and said the same thing. I stand corrected. Yes...perhaps I should title it "Fun With Retro"...:)

  5. These are gorgeous!:) Sandra H


We'd love to hear what you have to say