Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Round Easel Card

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!  Today I'm sharing an easel card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Beautiful Satin.

I used the Satin with Grosgrain edge in pink for my bow.  Bonnie carries some BEAUTIFUL SATIN Ribbons over at Really Reasonable Ribbon store :)
 I also added a button to the center.  My card was cut using the Cricut wild card cartridge and the flower was stamped using Heartfelt Creations stamps and leaves.

I really LOVE making the round easel cards.  They are super fun to decorate. For my Spellbinders tag I ended up airbrushing it and then stamped my sentiments :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl




9 comments :

  1. wow, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I found you through The Case Study blog. Thanks for your sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card love the image & colours they are so gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning! One of those cards the receiver will treasure for years.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is stunning, I love everything about it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say