Friday, February 25, 2011

Bunny Blue

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!!!  Today I'm sharing my bunny card made with light  blue wrinkle Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Light Blue Wrinkled Ribbon in 1/2", and 1.5" found Here
Lace is from Ribbon Club Assortment HERE!
Pearls are HERE at RRR
 Wild Orchid Flowers
 Image is from Angels Landing
I love RRR's Wrinkled Ribbon.  It's super easy to make big bows with and works perfect for borders too. I added the lace on top of the 1.5" Light Blue Wrinkled Ribbon.  My bow had a total of 10 loops (5 on each side).  This ribbon sits perfect :)

My design paper is left over pieces.  I'm sooo trying to get rid of some of these pieces I have laying around.  I used the Martha Stewart punch for the branches, and then a stick pin. Lastly I've added some sewing :)
Thank you for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say