Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another Layout for You!

Hope everyone has had a great week! I am pretty sure that I have. I am writing this ahead of time, because today I am flying back from CHA. That is where I have been all week long. I have been so busy lately trying to get those CHA projects done and on top of that, we've had three sets of guests this month. However, I was able to make a layout for today's post. There is nothing fancy about it, so there are no words of wisdom to share with you. It is just a plain and simple layout where I have used my wonderful ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbons. Of course, you will see I used my standard bright colored gingham and dotted ribbon. I can't help it - they make me happy!






Happy Crafting!
Susan Dupre

1 comment :

  1. They make me happy too! :) Such an adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say