Wednesday, October 23, 2024

A Pair of Autumn Cards

Hello Ribbon Loving Frinds! 
Happy Wednesday to you all, I hope you are having a crafty week! 
Misty @Mommyofkidz here with you today
to share a pair of Autumn Inspired cards with you. 

I have been making more cards recently because I intend to start next year with intention of sending more written notes as opposed to texts or email. I have been stock-piling my cards so that I have ZERO excuse come 2025! 

For this first one, I used Ivory Burlap String and Double Faced Satin Aqua Ribbon 1.5 inch width.  I also used the digital stamp sentiment on the inside. 




For this Next Card, I used Jute String, 12mm Flat Backed Pearls, And the Pumpkin Spice Digital stamp from Bonnie Garby Designs.

TIP: I used a razor knife to remove all the insides of the pumpkin that were black in the stamp.  I then used the plaid paper behind it to create the look of the pumpkin. 
I then added the Wild Orchid Mulberry Paper Leaf to the stem to make it look even more realistic. 


Both Cards Feature a Digital Stamp Sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.

I love how my Pair of Autumn Inspired Cards came out! 
As I learn more about card making, I would definitely say that having a
sentiment already prepared makes a difference in the process! 
I will definitely be making more cards with 
Digital Stamps! 
Actually, I have a Baby Shower card already in the making! 
Maybe I will share that one on my next post!
See you all soon!
Have a wonderfully crafty week!!







 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say