Friday, July 5, 2024

Easy Peasy Lemon SqueezY!

 Howdy Y'all!  Happy Friday! Misty here with you sharing another hair bow.  I think it is one of my favorite things to do with Ribbon.  I genuinely enjoy pairing the colors and patterns together to create a masterpiece!  The one that I am sharing today is no exception. 

I always start by taking trip over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store...



And of course...50 mm French clip

I thought that these colors were PERFECT for a fun splash of summer. 



After making each layer, I stack them up and glue in the center knot.
Finally, I add my embellishments...this time it was the lemons. 
I am not really a fan of lemonade, but I am definitely a fan of this super fun bow!



YOUR turn to share your beautiful ribbon creations! 
What is your favorite think to make with the gorgeous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon? 
Cards? Home Decor? Scrapbook layouts?
I would love to know and to see your projects! 

Thanks for stopping by...Have a Fantabulous Weekend!




No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say