Monday, July 4, 2022

Merry & Bright Snowman Christmas Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! I hope you are all enjoying a happy and healthy 4th of July. I'm currently sharing holiday projects for our Christmas in July series and this sweet snowman greeting card is on deck created with trims from RRR.


I really love to create for Christmas with non traditional holiday colors. The inspiration was the pretty pink background on the focal image.  I pulled lots of patterned papers from my stash to coordinate.


The pink plaid ribbon pairs so well and helps to fill in this arrangement of made by me flowers. 


~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Plaid Ribbon Pink, Ivory Burlap String, Double Headed Stamens

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say