Friday, June 24, 2022

Sweet Strawberry Picnic Basket /Video

Hello crafty friends and happy Thursday to you all! Today's sweet Picnic basket was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful ribbons and flowers that Bonnie carries in the shop. Love making these and will have a video tutorial on how to make this basket box. Below I have a short video showing how I decorated it, and its been a long long time since Ive really done video's and I'm currently wanting to get back into them. Please let me know what you think! thank you
\


I made this box for a friend for her birthday next month. I'm going to add her gift inside, as it will fit perfectly! Love making these, and adding all the beautiful flowers from RRR , I will add links below for easy finding. Hope you enjoy my short video, and my project today!

Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Rose Buds green , red, and yellow
Open Roses Red and white

others: paper is american crafts, swirl greenery is cheerylyn, gnome is a die , paint pen, stampinup punch tag thick card stock is papertemptress.




Hope you enjoyed my video today and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say